I'm seriously addicted to running. I love the way it makes me feel. I love being soaked with sweat when I'm finished. I love the feeling of my legs and arms pumping, and knowing that my heart and lungs are strong. Plus, you can't rule out the wonderful ol' runners high either. I love that!
I actually ran 11.25 miles today!!!!!!!! Just because I wanted to. Wowsers! I'm feeling GRRRR8!!! (we'll see if I can walk tomorrow! LOL!)
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

4 comments:
MAN I wish I could catch that bug! Congrats to you though! That's amazing! Sheesh, you could have ran all the way to the grocery store from your house!!
way to go-I'm happy 4 you!!! that is the kind of running I want to get back to-runnung just bc u want to! keep it up!!!
11 miles!!!! that's awesome Kandy! I'm so proud of you! It is addictive isn't it? Now that we're back from vacation, I need to get back into working out regularly. A nice long run sounds like just what I need right now!
Kandy . . . how are things? Haven't heard from you in a while. Have you started training again yet?
Hope all is well!
Post a Comment