Here's pictures of us doing CardioX. Levi (my 6 year old took these pictures)
Stretching/warming up.
See, white girls CAN jump! LOL! :)
Run.....
See, we laughed and talked through most of the workout. We had so much fun!
Look, her "Banana" form is perfect to...guess she's had a lot of practice. :)
I don't know what had this shocked look on my face.....
but it must have been funny....Jen is laughing. :)
After our Cardio workout, we changed into our bathing suits and took the kids out to swim. They had so much fun playing in the pool, and Jenni and I enjoyed lounging by the pool visiting. Levi took this picture of us, after we came back inside, so they could gather their things and go meet their family for dinner. (Hence my messy hair and lack of makeup, do to working out and then laying out in the sun.) LOL! :)

Jen looked so amazing! I've never seen her so slender, and muscular! This is the smallest I've ever seen her, and WOW! What a transformation! She looked absolutely amazing, and happy, and I'm so proud of her!!!!!! I know that took a lot of hard work, determination, and motivation. You Go Girl!!!!!
Day 10: Arms and Shoulders and Ab Ripper X.
I was busy all day yesterday, catching up on reports. So after dinner last night, I did the Arms and shoulders workout, and then we took the boys for a walk. When we got back, I did the Ab Ripper X.

3 comments:
what fun - you both look adorable in your swimsuits! I just bought way too many of them from Athleta (gotta see which one fits best and then return the rest!) so we'll see! If I look half as good as you ladies do in a bikini, I'll be happy! lol. Love the tans! Please send some of that warm sunshine up here. The workout looks like fun, wish I could have joined ya! Love Supermans - they're really effective, huh? Have a great rest of the day Kandy~
ohhhh Kandy. You said it so well..how will I ever post about it on my blog and say it any better?
Well, at least one thing....the readers will get plenty of break from reading yours until I finally get the time to post, maybe they'll have forgotten! ha ha
I haven't even uploaded my pics to my computer yet!
Anyway, Levi did good with the pictures! I'm surprised I don't HATE the ones of me. There are a few that I don't love...but overall...not that bad. It's nice to finally see a picture of myself and not thing "Gross!"
As for looking good and being in shape...girl you are the perfect example. You have been maintaining this level of fitness for YEARS now! That is a HUGE accomplishment! It's one thing to get here...but a whole nother story to KEEP at it! You have perserverance and endurance that many people don't! I hope I will follow in your footsteps and just keep getting better and better (like you have!)
Love you girlie! Thanks again for the GREAT time!
Sorry again about Levi getting hurt by Grant. He was not acting like himself that day. I've never seen him so whiny. weird.
Also--Thanks Kate for the sweet compliments! You're such a doll!
u guys looked like u had a ball-love the laughter! glad u guys could reconnect-its always a joy to keep friends close even when geography gets in the way :)
Post a Comment