I can hear my P90X screaming at me, "Where are You???" It even went so far as to send a messenger to check on me: aka: my husband. He said this morning "when was the last time you did P90X?" Um...well....last week was "recovery week" but I only did the Ab Ripper Dvd once. Otherwise I just ran all week (needed the stress relief, and pms relief).
On Friday, I ran 8.2 miles! Woo-Hoo!!!
So I got a lot of running in, and at least did Ab Ripper, but I didn't do any other p90x last week.
So far this week....um, Saturday I worked all day on our house. I push mowed around the immediate back yard area and around the drive/walkway, etc. I then cleaned up the riding mower, went to get gas for it, and mowed the rest of the back yard. I then cleaned the entire house (which took forever!), did laundry, and once it started cooling off I went out and mowed the front.
Sunday afternoon: I weeded all of the flower beds, vacuumed the floors, swept and mopped all the floors, and did some more laundry. Then I vacuumed out the pool, and played in the pool with Stephen and the boys. We then grilled some steak and chicken, and made some sweet potato fries and homemade baked beans. Around this time, my friend Venece came over, so she could do my hair! YEA!!!!!!! (I was so far beyond the "need to get it done"..) So after dinner, she colored my hair, and cut it. It is SUPER CUTE!!! She put 3 different colors in it. Blond, a reddish blond color, and then a deep copper/brown color. It is so pretty! I love it. Then she trimmed it up for me, and put some shape in it with long layers. I LOVE IT!!!!!! (Thank you Neece!!!!)
Yesterday I worked all day, which is good for the ole' paycheck...but again, I didn't get an official workout in. Geesh, I'm feeling like a total slacker. Today I'm going to run though....then I'll see what my P90X says I'm supposed to do for this week.... :)
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment