Day 6-Friday, Levi's first day of Summer Vacation. We were busy most of the day, since this is Stephen's day off. However, Stephen had to go into work that evening for a few hours. So at about 10:30pm, I started Kenpo X. I did about half of it, before I started pushing the fastforward button. I was trying to hurry and get through with it, since it was after 11pm and the boys were still not asleep and they had to get up early for their last T-ball game the next morning.
Day 7-Rest. If you can call it that. We had t-ball games that morning. Then I had to go do an appraisal. I came home and then helped clean house, then sat out by the pool and watched the boys swim.
Day 8-I didn't do my scheduled workout, because I spent the afternoon cleaning house, weeding my flower gardens, watering plants, mowing the lawn, cleaning the pool, swimming with the boys, etc.
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

1 comment:
did you know . . . just an hour of gardening burns 300+ calories?
see, you got a workout in there!
Post a Comment