Day 12: Thursday-should have been legs and back, and then ab ripper. However, my boys were playing wii (when I finally got the chance to workout) so I just ran and jumped on the treadmill and ran 3.5 miles instead. Then I talked the boys into taking a bath to get ready to go visit my Nanny. After getting them situated with that, I ran back in the living room and did ab ripper. I then threw together out stuff and we were out the door to go visit my Nanny.
Day 13: Friday-should have been Kenpo X....however we were at my Nanny's house, putting a new metal roof on the barn. My Dad, me, the boys, Stephen, my brother, and one of his friends, worked all day on the barn. We took a break for lunch, and I of course cleaned up Nanny's house (swept, washed dishes, etc). When Nanny got home from work, we were just finishing up for the day, so we all had dinner together, and then we drove back home. We got here and cleaned up the house and got our spare bedroom ready because Stephen's parents were coming down for the weekend to help re-build our tractor. It was a long day, and we were exhausted when we finally crawled in bed at Midnight.
Day 14: Saturday-Rest Day? Yea right. Ok, so I didn't do a scheduled workout, but I did go to work. I then battled the crazy crowd at walmart to pick up some groceries, since we were out of everything. I came home, and Stephen and his Dad had been working all day, but Stephen had put a brisket on the smoker that morning. As soon as I had walked in the door the boys were begging me to take them swimming, so I did. Then I made the sides to go with the brisket, and also made some sugar-free banana pudding for dessert. I think I was on my feet all day. I was tired when we finally got in bed.
Day 15: Sunday-Supposed to be CoreSynergistics...but we had family visiting, and since i was gone most of the day Saturday, I decided to take it easy and enjoy the visit. They finished working on our tractor! Yea!!! It's now back together and running great. I did take the boys out to swim, and we played in the pool forever. Then we had some lunch and relaxed. It was a much more restful day, than any of the others. We needed it.
Today I may try to do the CoreSynergistics and then do my scheduled Cardio X also. We'll see....
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

3 comments:
Whew! Core AND CardioX??? Good luck with THAT!! ha ha
If anyone could do it, it'd be YOU!
sounds like a great few days you had! busy, but lots of fun too, right? nothing beats the feeling of having a clean house full of family and friends. Good for you! I'm sure all that hard work kept your heart pumping and burning lots of calories! Have a great week, my friend!
busy busy busy!!!!
Post a Comment