Dear Lord, what was I thinkin'? To think I could do Core Syn. and Cardio X both in one day?! I've just completed the Core Synergistics DVD and I had forgotten how long and strenuous that workout was. It has some of the same exercises as Cardio X also.
I guess we will see. If I get a spurt of energy later, I may still do it (just because Cardio X is one of my favorite workouts). But whew, I'm tuckered out at the moment.....
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

2 comments:
ya...those 2 in one day is QUITE ambitious!! :o)
What'd you end up doing?
I just did the Core DVD...I never made it to the Cardio X...
Post a Comment