Yesterday after my run, I did the Ab Ripper X DVD. By this time, I had to start making dinner, and I never got up enough motivation to do the Arms and Shoulders DVD after dinner.
Today, I ran 3 miles (fast; for time) and then I did the Arms and Shoulders DVD. For some reason I just can't talk myself into doing 90 minutes of Yoga....I can do a Yoga class jut fine, and I enjoy it...but here at home, 90+ minutes of Yoga just seems like such a waste of time, because there are so many other things I feel that I "NEED" to be doing. I know it's great for me...I just can't seem to tackle it mentally right now.
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

3 comments:
I know it seems like it's not working anything, b/c we're used to sweating hard! But give the yoga a try. It's great for the body AND the mind. Our muscles get so tense from workouts that sometimes we end up sacrificing our flexbility for strenth. Change is always good for the body, so why not give it a shot?
Keep up that hard work! I'm so proud of you!
I SOOOOO hear ya! I think I've done that whole YogaX video maybe twice. I just can't focus when there are a zillion things calling out to me. You know laundry and dishes can talk right? he he
Yea, I know Yoga is great for me...I may give it a try, when I'm to tired to run! LOL! :)
Post a Comment