Friday, June 26, 2009

This week....

Last week on Saturday I got the boys up and we went to walmart early, to get what we needed for our trip to the lake that afternoon. After I got back home, I ran 6 miles, to get a workout in. Then I loaded up our ice chest, rinsed off my sweat and threw on a bikini, then we went to the lake, and spent the afternoon on the boat and grilling. It was such a great day.

On Sunday=Father's Day, again no workout. Actually took a nap! LOL!

Monday-worked, then took boys out that evening, again no workout. (It's recovery week, does that count for anything? LOL!) :)

Tuesday-I worked on a report, then worked on catching up on chores here at home.

Wednesday-yea! finally a workout! I ran 6 miles!

Thursday-Caught up on more chores that were on my to-do list. I was all crampy and didn't feel like doing much that evening (after catching up on to-do items). But I did at least make myself do Ab Ripper X, at 11:30PM, after I had gotten the boys asleep.

Friday-Today! We'll see. I have plans on getting a good long run in.....(exercise helps alleviate PMS symptoms! I need a LOT of Exercise! LOL!!!)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Have a great run!