Sorry it's been so long, and I've been neglecting my blogs. However, we have been enjoying life, summer, and our kids. It's been great to have a "break" from the computer. I do a lot of my work on the computer, so if I don't' like to be sitting in front of it, more than necessary.
Our boys were out of town, visiting my parents, and then Stephen's parents, during July. They were gone for 3 full weeks! During which we enjoyed going on dates with each other, and accomplishing things here around the house that we've been wanting to clean/organize/etc. It was a great month of July!
I didn't do any P90X while the boys were gone, and haven't done any since they have been back either. It seems like we have just been go, go, go, lately. I have been running though. However the week we took the boys to Six Flags (during the few days they were home, between getting back from my parents house, and then going to visit Stephen's parents), my left knee started hurting while I was running, and it's been hurting during/after every run since. I did get a knee brace for it, and it helps it feel better when I'm running, but it still aches a lot. Especially going down hill, or down stairs....or when I wake up in the middle of the night, and try to move my leg, sometimes I cant because its way to painful to move that knee. I'm trying to take it easy and cut back on my runs...but I have a half-marathon coming up in Sept!
In July Stephen and I also celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary also. It's hard to believe we've been married 13 years already. Wow! Time flies when you're having fun.
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

2 comments:
YAAAYYYY!!! SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!!
woo hoo! My girl is back! Missed you :)
Post a Comment