Monday, February 23, 2009

Week 4 starts today

It's a good think I did my long run on Friday. I was super busy all day on Saturday. Then that evening I took the boys to my parents for a visit. We didn't get home until around 7pm last night, and there was no way I could have ran 5 miles. I was exhausted. I'm so glad I planned ahead!
Today is supposed to be "strength training and stretching". Stephen is at home sick today, and Seth is really congested. Now my throat is getting sore, so I'm just praying I don't get whatever they have. I'm pumping myself full of vitamins too.

Oh, and I just saw today that Biggest Loser is a two-part show this week, on Tuesday and Wednesday. It will be on from 7pm-8pm on both nights. So be sure to set your recorders! :)

2 comments:

Kate said...

thanks for the BL reminder. Hope your S&S day went well. I was bogged down w/ laundry so I just did free weights and stretching in front of the tv tonight. Buy hey, it still counts. Have a good run tomorrow!

oh, btw - have you gotten any of my e-mails lately? just wondering.

KC said...

No I haven't received any e-mails from you, or replys to e-mails I've sent you. I've been wondering what was up with that....