Today's training was to run 3 miles.
I just finished. I actually did a total of 3.36 miles (I ran 3.05 miles and the extra was from a short warm up and cool down). I had on my HRM and it said I burned EXACTLY 400 calories! How often does that happen?! LOL!
Yesterday's workout was supposed to be stretching and strength training...however, I was super busy with work and chores and never managed to squeeze it in. But at least I did my run today. Woo-Hoo!!! I feel GREAT! I love the way I feel after a good, steady run.
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

3 comments:
Wow! I'm totally impressed. I have never run that far in my life...
But like I said on Kates blog...I can't STAND it that you 2 are doing something that I'm not...so maybe I'll try to add a little running into my work outs just so I can feel like I'm "keepin' up with ya'll"! :o)
Way to go on the run! You're one determined woman!
jen - stop "keepin' up w/ the joneses" - lol!
Kandy - glad you had a good run. I'll be blogging about mine too. It went alot better than I expected given that I hadn't run since the end of summer. At least we get a "break" today - 2 miles run or cross. I'm just trying to look at this one day at a time and not get overwhelmed - so far, so good. Ask me how I feel aobut that on Sunday - lol. Have a good one. I'm cheering for ya my friend!
Kate--ya I know. I'm so much more competative than I EVER realized! I want to do it ALL!! :o)
So girls...how did day 2 go?
Post a Comment