Today is supposed to be "rest day". However tomorrow is supposed to be 40 minutes of cross training, and Sunday I'm supposed to run 5 miles.
Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day and Sunday I'll be visiting my parents, so I don't know if I'll actually get to do my run....so, just to be safe, I ran my 5 miles today instead of resting. :) Better safe than sorry. Then if I don't get my workout in tomorrow, I can do it Sunday evening...I'm just swapping out my rest day, for my long run day.
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

2 comments:
You are so dedicated! Keep up the GREAT Work!
Ps. Is all of this running making you drop pounds?
Thanks Jen.
Since I started the training, I've lost about 4 lbs. (depends on the day, {and time of month} and what I ate the night before! LOL!)
I am also noticing a lot more muscle tone and definition. Yea!!!
Post a Comment