Yesterday was a very busy day. After working on reports, and house chores most of the day, I had to take Levi to basketball practice, and then come home and make dinner, and finish his homework.
I was supposed to Run 3 miles, and do strength training...but by 8:30pm I still hadn't had the chance to workout, and the boys were ready to read and go to bed. So I read to Seth, and once he was asleep, I went to my room to run. Stephen came in there right as I was starting and asked if I'd be very long (because he was ready for bed). I told him I had to run 3 miles. So he went to lay on the couch and read.
I ran my 3 miles in 33 minutes, and with warm up and cool down, I did a total of 3.25 miles.
As soon as I turned the treadmill off Stephen came stumbling in there to bed, and I jumped in the shower. I then laid in bed a read for a little bit, to get my mind and body calmed down enough for sleep. Unfortunately I didn't get to do the strength training, but I did at least get my run in.
My eating was GREAT yesterday, and I'm feeling wonderful! :)
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

1 comment:
I am TOTALLY impressed that you ran 3 miles AFTER 8:30 pm!! By that time of the evening, I'm "gone". I can't accomplish much of anything. And even more stunning...you did it in 33 minutes!! That's unbelievable..(to me) but then I don't run...
Speaking of...I'm skipping out on the race tomorrow. I had a yucky dentis appt today adn have been popping pain pills all day just to be able to not cry. Ouch!
Post a Comment