Monday, February 9, 2009

Sunday

Sunday was a much better day on my eating and exercise. I ate clean all day (no cheat foods!), and then around 4:30pm I jumped on the treadmill for my 4 mile run. I was afraid, since I have NEVER ran this far, without stopping to rest. But I was determined, and I DID IT!!!! Woo-Hoo! I did a total of 4.17 miles (included a short warm up and cool down), in 44 minutes. I was dripping with sweat when I finished, but I felt GREAT.

I had my heart rate monitor on, started the watch/counter, but then forgot to hit start again, for it to start timing my workout and counting my calorie burn. Grr....I was upset when I finished and saw that...I was so looking forward to seeing how many calories I had burned. Oh well, next time.

Today is Stretch and Strength Training. I have 3 appraisal reports to type up to. So hopefully I'll be able to take a break somewhere in between, and squeeze in a good workout.
Later!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow Kandy! That is AWESOME!! That is SOOOOO far to run!! and long! I'm totally impressed! Keep up the great work! You are inspiring me!

Kate said...

Yay for you! Hardest day of the week. Now it's easy peasy compared to that, right? Keep it up!