I feel like such a slacker. I haven't worked out since Friday (my 5 mile run). Saturday and Sunday I was out of town, and then Monday Stephen was home sick...so I was cleaning, doing laundry, going grocery shopping, and taking care of him, etc...
Then yesterday I was working all day, and Levi had a basketball tournament last night. Today is supposed to be another busy busy day. Hopefully I can find time to squeeze in a run. I know I'll feel so much better if I do. (It's just almost that dreaded time of the month, and these few days before it arrives are always the worst.....I'm irritable, tired, crampy, bloated...don't feel like doing anything....blah!)
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

2 comments:
Oh yeah, been there! I was there this morning, but I managed to push through-barely! I'm sure you'll make up for it :)
When I saw this title my eyes bugged out of my head! You a slacker? NEVER!! :o)
Anyway, you have every right to take a break every now and then. The KEY is to not let it turn into weeks and then months..and so on. Which you would NEVER do-you and I both know! You inspire me...even the fact that you missed a couple of days inspires me. It lets me know that I'm not a failure if I miss a few days--because if Kandy can do it--then I can to! :o)
Love ya girl! If you haven't watched BL yet...get on that treadmill and watch-n-run!
Post a Comment