Luckily yesterday was "Rest Day". I was busy working all day. I left the house at 10:30am, and didn't get home until around 7pm.
After I finished working and was on the way home, Stephen said I could go by the new tanning place if I wanted to. So I stopped by there, talked with them, and bought some tanning. They gave me an additional 2 weeks free, because the place that used to be there was never open during their posted hours and I had lost 8 tans because I was never able to use them before they finally shut down....which I addressed my concern with them, about being open during posted hours, and they gave me 2 weeks free! I was impressed that they would do that, even though they weren't affiliated with the company that was there before. So I told my sweet hubby Thank You, and that he had bought me "tanning" for Valentine's Day! LOL! OK, so I bought it for myself, but it was something I wanted, and he would have bought it for me...so this just saves him from having to buy me anything next week. :)
The boys had me pick up Pizza on the way home. I actually ate 4 pieces. I was so hungry. I was gone all day and had only had a banana and protein shake for breakfast, a protein bar around 2pm, and then an apple around 5pm. I know I ate to much pizza, but it sure was GOOD! :)
Then we relaxed and watched a movie while waiting for Stephen's parents to get here. (They came down for the weekend, so they could watch Levi play basketball, and so Stephen's Dad could help him tear apart the tractor).
I haven't slept well, the past two nights in a row. I just can't get my mind to stop thinking about finances, work, my to-do list, etc. Thankfully I'm busy with work, and can help with the finances more now.
Today is supposed to be 30 minutes of Cross Training. I haven't done it yet. Hopefully I'll be able to find the time to squeeze it in though. Especially since we had donuts for breakfast. Yikes! I drank a protein shake before hand, hoping it would fill me up so I wouldn't eat to much. But then I had a jalapeno sausage thing...and I wasn't going to eat any donuts....but Seth got a Apple Fritter (my FAVORITE!) and then decided he didn't like it, and ate glazed donuts instead. Well, I couldn't let it go to waste....(if I was smart, I would have)...but we haven't had donuts in about a year or so, so I gave in. It was good, but I've felt guilty all day. Pizza last night, and donuts today.....yikes. Good thing I've been running a lot. Since last Sunday, I've lost 4 lbs....hopefully I didn't gain them all back between dinner last night, and breakfast this morning.
:o
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

2 comments:
a 4lb. loss since last week? that's awesome! I can't wait to get back to training - hopefully next week! I need a big loss!
Question for ya . . . are you sticking solely to the training routine? Or are you adding other stuff in? I'm worried that those light days (the cross training days) won't be enough for me. But then again, something is better than nothing.
Did you get my e-mail on the article in Fitness magazine? Check it out.
You're gonna be one hot, toned, and tanned mama (more so that you already are!). Oh, the house across the street from my cousin in Justin is for sale - yippee! I know it's pretty unrealistic right now, but I still want to see what they're asking for it . . . you never know, right?
Ok, have a great rest of the weekend. Hope you sleep better tonight.
Yes I only do the training that is on the list (sometimes more on cross training days, if I'm watching a show while on the elliptical). I just don't want to "over train" and cause injury or anything. I know my body needs time to rest and heal between workouts.
I missed yesterday's 30 minute cross training though, since we had family visiting.
Yes, I got the e-mail, Thanks! :) I replied to you, asking if it is online, or if I need to pick up the actually magazine.
Post a Comment