Monday was strength and stretch. No problem!
Yesterday was to run 3.5 miles. Why it seemed so hard, I do not know. I just know I was really struggling and had to push myself to complete it. Maybe it was because it was 7:30PM, and I was tired and what I really wanted to do was lay on the couch and watch Biggest Loser......
But I didn't. I knew if I skipped this workout, then it would just be easier to skip again, and again...etc. (So I made sure my recorder was getting Biggest Loser; so i can watch it today while doing "cross training" on the elliptical).
I jumped on the treadmill, telling myself I would feel so much better after I started. Which I really did, once it was over. The first 2 miles were the hardest, then I kind of 'got in a groove'. Total, I ran 3.5 miles, but with warm up and cool down it was 3.75. I then stretched, and jumped in the shower. After that I did 50 crunches, and 50 reverse crunches. Whew, what a day.
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

1 comment:
I HATE having to push past those feelings of "I don't want to do be doing this" "I'm hating every moment of this" but like you said...eventually you'll get your groove on and it'll ease up and before you know it you're done and feeling SO GLAD you did it AND conqured those thoughts. Way to go Kandy!
Ps. I am SO WITH YOU on skipping a work out--only makes it that much easier to skip the next time and then the next time. That's a HUGE reason I work out almost every single day. I can't let myself go too long or I'll get "out of it."
Post a Comment