I had big plans to actually work out last night...if you know me, you know I don't miss workouts.
However, I worked all day yesterday, measuring houses. From the time I took Levi to school, to the time I picked him up. (I even hurt myself while working...on the head...and it was throbbing the rest of the day, so I had a headache and just a constant throbbing pain 'i'll tell you more about this on my other blog)....Then I got home, and sent one report in, then started catching up on my chores around the house. By this time it was dinner, and then I went to tan...which I fell asleep...then I got back home around 8:15. I played with boys for a little bit, then read them stories and got them in bed, and I fell asleep again. Just totally exhausted. I guess my body just needed the rest. Anyway, I didn't get my workout again yesterday, but I ate very clean. So that helps.
Today, I'm determined to get my workout in though. I have two nights of biggest loser to watch (which I'll do while on the elliptical). Woo-Hoo!!! I know I'll feel better after I workout. Exercise helps alleviate PMS symptoms...YEA!!!! I'll definitely be working out today.
I do have to work first...and then I think I'll workout before starting on all of the reports I need to type up. (at least I have a plan...LOL!)
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

2 comments:
AMEN to releiving PMS symptoms..if only more women knew that! LOL
I hope it worked out for you. It was a good BL show this time although I hated to see him go home!
Post a Comment