Yesterday's workout was to run 3 miles. I figured after Sunday's 4 miles, it would be super easy. WRONG! I was tired, and I don't know if I just hadn't ate enough or what, but I struggled through this run.
I ran the full 3 miles in 30 minutes and 23 seconds. Then I walked to warm up and cool down, so it was a total of 3.25 miles in 34 minutes. It was a better "time", but I really had to push myself through this workout.
Today I'm sore, from the weight training on Monday. I love that feeling!
Today's workout is to run 2 miles, or do 30 minutes of cross training. I'll probably do one of my workout videos....
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

1 comment:
I hate that...when it takes all your effort and will power to do it. I have days like that occasionally and it is such a bummer compared to how it is when you really FEEL like it and are excited to be doing it! Way to go though for pushing through and doing it anyway!--and even making a better time than before! You're such a trooper!!
Post a Comment