Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Monday and Tuesday

Yesterday was a good easy day; stretch and strength. I know I haven't been doing enough strength training, but oh well. I was busy with work, and learning some new forms; but at least I was really good on my eating. Yea! The stretching felt great. I needed that, to losen up my sore muscles.

Today was a 5 mile run. I did it this afternoon, and boy it felt great! (and felt especially easy, since I ran it on the treadmill -after I ran 8 miles on Sunday, outside). But it was great, and I felt wonderful after having accomplished it.

Gotta get the boys some dinner, then go to T-ball practice. Later Y'all! :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

I can't even fathom running 8 miles. Its like ever since I decided to run this 5K, I can HARDLY make myself run 3 miles. What's up with THAT?
Anyway, you are doing great...this healthy eating thing is crazy! I can tell it's gonna work though and that is So Exciting! You know how long I've been trying to "get this last 10 pounds off" and I think if I will seriously stick with this 21 day thing....it will be off!! Thanks for sharing your "secrets" with me!
Love you!!

Kate said...

i've been lax when it come sto strength training too. got to work on that today (of course, it's Thursday! long runs and weights - gah!). can't wait for another 7-miler on Sunday. woo hoo! better not snow here.