Friday, March 6, 2009

Forgot....

Here I was so proud of myself for doing my workout yesterday (4 mile run), and I totally forgot that yesterday was 4 miles PLUS Strength training. Figures...
So today, instead of "rest day" (and cleaning house day), I guess I'll be doing strength training. I may go ahead and do Saturdays 40 minutes of cross training, since we will be having a birthday party, and family in town visiting. I imagine after it's all over, I wont feel like doing anything but crashing on the couch. :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

bummer....I still think I would have cleaned house instead and just tried to fit in some strength stuff here and there as I went. Anyway, whatever you decide...I hope you have a great day and that the party goes wonderfully! I have no doubt you'll eat carefully and work off any extra calories!!

Kate said...

Those long run and strength days are the hardest for me. Keep up the great work! Oh, and happy long run day! It's raining cats and dogs here, but I'm still going to take it outside today. The longer the runs get, the more bored I get with the treadmill. Are your friends still training for the 1/2 Marathon with you?