click here
she is on a news program promoting her new book. but they are talking about metabolism and nutrition. Jen, Kate, and I are always talking about the importance & struggles with nutrition, I thought yall might enjoy this too. :)
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

3 comments:
hmmm....so...
My first thought is: She looks beautiful. The best I've ever seen her look!
My second thought is: WHAT? This book isn't (at least in part) about exercise???
Thirdly: That was an awful lot of technical termonology talk there...stuff that I think will scare away the average American. I think the more we get "into" healthy eating, the more we understand about it (rightly so) but then we forget how to relate to the majority of people who don't know ANYTHING about healthy eating. I just had someone ask me the other day what a Protien bar was. It shocked me. I thought EVERYONE eats them...but that's not true. Just a few years ago I wouldn't have had ANY idea what a protien bar is. Anyway, all I'm really trying to say is that while this is good and interesting to us, I wonder how well the book will really do among the vast majority of people who don't live healthy lifestyles. People who, like I used to, who think that cherry cobbler "isn't that bad" because it has fruit in it or pizza MUST be good for you because it has all the food groups.
I probably wouldn't buy the book but I did enjoy watching that little clip. How do you always find these cool little articles and clips? :o)
Ps. By the way, my mom thinks that feeding my kids NACHOS is healthy because it has dairy and grains. Also FRIED chicken is a fav of hers...and she thinks that one is REALLY healthy because it's "chicken". HA HA HA...see...that's the kind of childhood I had. NO WONDER I'm fighting weight so fiercly now! :o)
(I love love love love her though!)
I am so psyed about book! I have been watching it on half.com for weeks. I cannot wait for it to be released.
Post a Comment