As you know, I missed Tuesday's 4 mile run because of my pink eye problems. I still had it yesterday, but it wasn't throbbing and leaking gunk all day like it was on Tuesday (Yea!!!), it was feeling much better. So after I finished all of my reports yesterday, I got on my treadmill. I was telling myself I would at least do my 2 mile run that I was scheduled to do for Wednesday...however, I still needed to make up my 4 mile run from the day before. So I was giving myself a pep talk "do at least 2, then you will feel great and be in a groove and you can at least do 4 or 5...then you could always make up the remaining mile tomorrow...you can do it, just get on there and get started". So I jumped on, and before I knew it I was at 4.5 miles, and thought 'whats another 1.5'. So I ran a total of 6.03 miles in 61 minutes! Yea!!!! I was running faster than usual, because i was trying to 'hurry up and get it over with'! LOL!
After my run, Stephen was home from work, and I had to take some movies and wii games back to the video store. So on my way home I stopped and tanned. Daddy and the boys ate dinner while I was gone, so once i got home I just had a protein shake (I'm never really hungry after run like that).
So, all in all, it was a GREAT day!!!!
Today's schedule = 4 mile run and strength.....
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

1 comment:
WOW Kandy! Way to kick your butt back into gear!!! You're such a trooper--working out EVEN with pink eye! That marathon is going to be a piece of cake for you!!
Post a Comment