Because we had company over on Sunday afternoon, and I was getting my hair done, I didn't do my long run on Sunday (shame on me, I know).
Monday and Tuesday I was swamped with work, so I didn't get workouts in on those days either.
Wednesday was cross training day, and I did 1 1/2 hours on the elliptical, doing interval training, while watching Biggest Loser.
Thursday I needed the stress relief, so I jumped on the treadmill and ran 8.52 miles! Yes, you read that right. (I was trying to make up for some of the miles I missed). This was as far as I could go though, because my legs were aching and could barely move by the time I stopped. But it felt GREAT! I took a relaxing hot bath last night too. It was wonderful to take the time out and relax for a little bit. Today I'm actually sore! Woo-Hoo! But today is Rest Day, so that is a good thing. :)
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

2 comments:
wow! 8 1/2 miles! That's crazy! Way to go girlie!! You certainly know how to make up for lost time!
where are you Kandy girl? I miss ya!
Post a Comment