click here
maybe this got me thinking, because I'm stuck in glasses for the next week or so...but still....
I've always thought "the right frames" could really make people look distinguished and intelligent. Yes, I've always hated wearing my glasses for sports and fun, but I never minded if I was wearing them while working at the computer or reading.
After seeing this video, on the part where they interview the men and what they think of women wearing glasses, I was just shocked. My husband actually loves it when I wear my glasses....but these guys said it was the "librarian" look, and made the girl less attractive. What?! So I guess now instead of carrying my "pepper spray" with me, I can just wear my glasses and men will automatically leave me alone! HaHaHa!!!!
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

1 comment:
Too funny! I always try on my husbands glasses, and he LOVES it, he says I look like a sexy librarian, lol.
Post a Comment