This past week was pretty good, yet super busy. I did get my workouts in. I did Sunday's run on Monday, then I worked out on Tuesday and Wednesday. However, I missed Thursday and Saturday's workouts. (Saturday I was doing a Pampered Chef Open House and standing for hours, that plus lugging my products in/out, I figured that was a workout in itself! LOL! Ok, maybe not, but I was exhausted and needed the down time).
Yesterday we went to church, then came home and ate lunch. It was a gorgeous day outside! (Upper 70's, sunny, and wind of 5-10mph.) So I got on my running clothes and my new running shoes, and went to the track. I ran 8.20 miles yesterday, which was equivalent to about 32 laps around the track (I did run on the outside lane of the track..so it may have been a few less laps...I wore my garmin to track my distance, so I wouldn't have to try to keep count). It was a GREAT run! I felt amazing afterwards. Yea!!! :)
Hopefully this will be another good week, and I'll be able to find the time to squeeze in my workouts.
I've also changed my eating style this past week. I'm eating every few hours, but only healthy natural foods (oatmeal, fruits, veggies, lean meats). I feel great, and have already lost 4.4 pounds! Yea!!! 123.2 on the scale this morning. Woo-Hoo!!!! The best part is that my husband is actually noticing a difference. I was getting ready for church yesterday and he asked me how much I had lost, because he could tell that my legs had really slimmed down a lot. Then Levi made a comment later and said "Mom, your arms are so tiny". Then last night I was loading the dishwasher and Stephen said "wow, you arms are getting really slim to! Hard to believe that you could get even smaller, because you seemed so slim before. But I can really tell a difference." Yea!!! That is so encouraging!
Don't worry though, I'm working out and eating healthy. I don't want to be "anorexic skinny". What fun would it be if you couldn't ever eat, and felt so unhealthy and sick. No thanks! I'm going for healthy, slim, toned, and muscular. :) (The only reason I even say this, is the last time I got really slim, my Papa saw me and said "honey, you look anorexic" "you need to eat" "you need to gain some weight"...when I clearly remember hear him telling me that I was chubby when I was kid and teenager. So I finally decided to just be healthy and happy, for me, and not worry about what other people thought.)
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

1 comment:
How nice to get those comments from your boys (and your Man!) It is so encouraging when people notice, huh? 123??? WOW! That is exactly 10 pounds less than me right now. I REALLY want to get to 125 by summer. REALLLY BAD!
Anyway, I am very impressed that you've lost 4.4 pounds by changing your eating habits like that. Does that mean you've cut out all carbs? I started doing a food journal again today so I can keep an ACURATE count of what I'm eating. I have a feeling I'm indulging on a few hundred calories that I'm not really accounting for. Anyway, congrats on your accomplishments! Tiny arms and legs...exactly what I want! Well and a nice round booty and flat abs and a perky chest. But that's all...really! ha ha ha ha
I love you girl!
Post a Comment