Sunday was long run day. Since I hadn't ran all week, I was kind of worried about it. Especially since it's "that time of the month" and since my eye was bothering me so bad, and constantly leaking gunk, and I was going to have to run with my glasses on again. But I decided I had to at least try....
So I got on my workout clothes, and jumped on the treadmill. The first 2 miles were a struggle. My legs were aching and hurting, and I just really wanted to stop, but I kept giving myself a pep-talk...I was saying "just do at least 3 miles, just an easy 3, then you can stop...you may not feel 100%, but you can at least make it to 3".
Well, by the time I got to 3 miles, I was feeling sooooo much better. My legs were feeling good, and I had a good sweat worked up. I actually didn't want to stop, knowing I was over half-way to 5 miles! :) So I just kept on running. I did a total of 5.30 miles (the .3 was the warm up and cool down total). Yea!!! It felt so good to run again. (Ok, it didn't for the first two miles, but after that, it felt GREAT!)
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment