Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tuesday, week 5, day 2

Seth and I had to go measure some houses. By the time we got home, the area around my right eye was swollen and throbbing. I could barely see out of it, for all of the gunk it was draining. I was miserable. (my left eye is much better today, and the right eye is still red and a little swollen but no longer leaking gunk. Yea!!!)

Needless to say, I was supposed to run 4 miles yesterday, but I just didn't feel up to it....

Today I am supposed to do a 2 mile run or cross train. So I guess I will run my 4 miles today, and then either add on an extra 2, or do the elliptical for 2. Don't want to start falling behind again, or else it's hard to find the motivation to start back.
I did eat really clean and healthy though, so that helped.

Gotta get to work. Later!


Oh wait! Did yall watch Biggest Loser last night? Were you as shocked as I was????? I was sitting there in the floor, waiting for them to show if he had lost over 9 lbs or not, and I was shocked! "to be continued"????? they have never done that to us before! now we have to wait a whole week to see if he did it, or if two people are going home.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I flubbed up my days too. Thought the 2-miler was yesterday. Nope - should've been 3.5 - oops! So I'll do the 3.5 today. Your poor eye - that sounds miserable. Hope you're healing well~ No, didn't watch BL last night, just dvr'd it. Can't wait to see what happened though. Have a good run today!