Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wednesday

Wednesday was a good, busy day. I had two houses to measure, and it was over 200+ miles that I drove (there and back) yesterday. So I was ready to get some exercise after being strapped in the car for so long. I got Levi from school, then I did some research and made some phone calls to schedule more appointments for today and tomorrow. Then I jumped on the treadmill for my 3 mile run. It felt great! I was dripping with sweat and feeling wonderful by the time I got off (what a wonderful stress reliever!). Then I started cooking dinner. After dinner and giving the boys a bath, Stephen and I sat down together and watched "The Biggest Loser". It was a good one (yet again).
Ok, gotta get to work. Later!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow! Are you getting busier with your business or does it just seem that way? That is awesome! I hope it is profitable for you income-wise too! So, what'd you think of Biggest Loser? I would have rathered see Ron go home than Nicole...he's starting to bug me and she's SUCH a go-getter!

KC said...

Yes we have been swamped with refinances the past few months. YEA! Great for my paychecks! :)