Today has been a good day. Got some work done this morning, then packed my lunch and went to measure another house (this way I could eat in the car, and not miss my scheduled meal/time). I got back home in time to pick Levi up from school. We came home and I did a little research for the house I'm measuring tomorrow. Then I jumped on the treadmill for today's 5 mile run. Yea! It felt GREAT! I love the stress relief it offers, and how great I feel afterwards.
I still have to get in there and do some weight training though. Then I will have completed today's scheduled workout.
I'm taking Seth to the school in the morning to get him all signed up for Kindergarten. Yea! He is super excited.
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

3 comments:
So it sounds like you're still doing the eating plan huh? Me too. It's weird...but I'm enjoying it in a strange sort of way. This morning I made Matt a FABULOUS onion, tomoato, bell pepper and cheese omlet complete with sausage and toast and even though it did look and smell good...I was happy to be eatin my plain old oatmeal and banana. Something about knowing I am feuling my body CORRECTLY is just invigorating! Well..that and the fact that I feel like my stomach is flatter than EVER!
Anyway, what I would give to be able to run WITH you! I can't seem to muster up any enthusiasm about running all by myself. bummer...because now I'm kind of dreading this whole 5K thing instead of looking forward to it.
I wish you lived close, so we could run together to. I remember how much fun we used to have working out together! To bad we can't do that again....
Oh I've got it, you and Kate both pack up and just move to TX. Problem solved! :) LOL!
problem solved indeed! Way to go for sticking to your workout and healthy eating on a busy day!
Yesterday it was cold, drizzly, and windy here, but I still bundled up, headed out the door, and did my 4.5 miles. The wind was at my back the last lag home, yet there was also a huge hill to climb that last mile. I literally smiled - mouth wide open when I got to the top of the hill. Totally exhausted, but super-proud that I made it! I dressed way too warm - was totally drenched when I came in. Tony looked at me like I had 6 heads. And I just kept smiling as I got on the floor to stretch! Feels so good to sweat out all of that stress and all of those toxins. What a bunch of kooks we are - lol!
Will have to do the weights portion today after work. Do you still do lower body strength training since starting this running thing? I'm just so afraid of thunder thigs that I've only been doing upper body and abs. Hmmm . . . . what to do . . . what to do . . . .
Post a Comment