While we were at Mom and Dad's for Easter weekend, Stephen and I watched the Biggest Loser Episode that we missed (mom DVR'd it).
I must admit that I think this is the first season where they have gone "crazy" at the food challenges. What is up with that? In past episodes they would have said "it's not worth it". But not this season. It seems like they pig out every time they get a chance at fatty foods, in order to win something. It really makes me fearful for them, once they return to the real world, and are tempted every day by foods that aren't kept in the Biggest Loser house. How will they fair then?
This weeks episode was good. I just love Tim Gunn and makeovers!!!! Yea!!! They all looked really good, and I loved their "movie premier". That was a nice change. I loved the hair styles, and WOW Tim Gunn really knows how to dress them! I loved the clothes he put them in. Very nice! I just love fashion/hair/makeup...what can I say, I'm a girly girl and I love that stuff. :) (Yet not to girly; I still love camping, fishing, hiking, water sking, building things with my husband, mowing, lifting weights, running, and getting a good sweat in. :) just had to clarify that! LOL!)
I was really heartbroken for Laura. It seemed that she was just coming into her own, and discovering who she is, and that she is strong and CAN do this. Then this injury happens and sets her back. I felt so bad for her. My heart also broke for Jillian. You know she must have been thinking that this was her fault, but you can't predict these things.
So I was sad to see Laura go home (there were others who I'd rather see leave, like Filipe or Ron), but I guess someone had to go. I am glad that Kristen was able to stay. She still has so far to go. Did anyone else even know she was married???!! I was shocked. I was like "she has a husband? she's never mentioned him has she?". Hopefully she will continue to get stronger and lose even more.
Can't wait for next week!!!! :)
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

3 comments:
I don't remember her EVER mentioning a husband before either. I was also really surprised.
As for Laura...I felt sorry for her...but I don't think she was really THAT upset. I never did really see the "lightbulb" moment for her where she showed that she was REALLY in this whole thing. To me, it seemed like she really wanted to go home the whole time. I don't know...her personality would drive me nuts. I'm not much for passive-whiny-weakMINDED people. I'm not saying she WAS weak...but I think she thought she was. Anyway, I was glad she went home since obviously there's not a WHOLE lot she could do to work out with that injury and she probably would have ended up doing too much and getting hurt worse. I DEFINITELY wanted to see Ron go home. I can't STAND him. Just listening to him talk drives me nuts. He is SO manipulative. He needs to mind his own business and worry about himself and not everyone else. I love Kristen's attitude. She knows why she is there!(and it's for the right reasons).
As for the makeovers...ya, they looked really good. I thought Tara look FABULOUS! Also Helen. She really is a pretty lady. The situation with Mikey and his brother...makes me get teary-eyed everytime. I'm looking forward to this weeks episode where apparently the boys confront Ron on WHY he didn't CHANGE while they were growing up so they wouldn't have to endure this lifestyle the same way he did.
I don't even know where to start with this one. First, I want Ron to go more than I want anyone to stay. (bad attitude on my part, i know). I felt so bad for Laura. I think I was a little more sympathetic b/c of the trouble my hip was giving me that last few weeks. To think of dropping out now, after all this training - I just really felt for her. How has Ron gotten by by a hair each time?!! It's driving me crazy!
Then there was poor Max, Mike's brother. Oh, my heart just ached for him. I cried right there with him. I really hope that his family is able to take what they've learned on the ranch and help that boy. How did those parents let those boys do that to themselves? It breaks my heart (for the boys) and really makes me angry towards the parents. I really hope Max can turn his situation around and not let his sadness win the best of him. Ron doesn't even want to be there anymore - all he cares about is manipulating people so his son can stay. I'm all for people looking out for their kids, but he's a little extreme. He said something just downright cruel towards Felipe and Sione the other week and his true colors finally showed.
Tara's gonna win. At least in my opinion. She and Helen are really cranking up the intensity and it shows - they look fabulous!
Jillian crying . . . . well, you know how I pay homage to her. That really got to me. She had to feel so guilty for pushing Laura, but that could have happened to anyone.
Oh, here's another BL bit. So, remember mom and son Jackie and Dan (was that just last season?). They were the orange team. Well, they live nearby. I saw Jackie at Target the other day. She gained a lot of it back. Maybe it was just her clothes but she certainly didn't look as svelt as she did in the Finale. I hate when that happens. Just goes to prove that food addiction is no easy one to beat. You can live w/o alcohol, cigarrettes, gambling, drugs, etc. But you can't live w/o food, and that makes it all the more difficult to stay away from the junk.
ok, that's my re-cap. Can't wait for another show tomorrow!
Kate; that is SO COOL that you would see Jackie at Target! Wow! I would have had to talk to her though. LOL!
As for Ron's sons and his wife. I don't get it. His wife is a normal, healthy size. So what happened to the rest of them? However, she is probably the grocery shopper, and had to enable this behavior for them to get so large. It breaks my heart for those boys. But hopefully Mikey can teach his brother, and they can both get healthy.
yes, I think either Tara or Kristen will win. They just both have that extra "drive" that I don't see in the others.
Post a Comment