Monday, April 6, 2009

Last week and Weekend...

Last week was great. I did every scheduled run and workout. Plus I ate GREAT! You'd think I would have lost some more weight, but no such luck. I was under a lot of stress last week with learning new forms/market research that we now have to do on appraisals. It just added an extra degree of stress to the week, and so I guess that was what kept me from losing anything this week. I actually gained 0.6 lb. I was at 123.8 this morning. (Of course not using the bathroom all weekend probably contributed to this also).

This weekend was busy (luckily Friday and Saturday were rest days). Sunday was supposed to be a 10K. However, I hadn't signed up for one (don't even know if there was one anywhere around here). But then it turned into a busy and crazy day, and I never did my run. So I have to make up that 6.21 mile run today. (read about the trauma from yesterday, on my other blog).

I'm praying for a much better week this week. Emotionally, and physically. :)

No comments: