sorry I haven't updated in over a week. life just happens to be busy, and other things tend to be higher on the priority list.
Last weekend was great. We were visiting my parents for Easter, and on Saturday evening Stephen and I took the boys for a 1/2 mile walk. They were there worn out, so we left them with Nana and Papa and I went for a run, while Stephen walked and did push ups (he even used me as his weights, and literally curled my entire body weight! wow!)
I love running the hills in their neighborhood. It was so refreshing and a nice change in scenery. (Plus it's beautiful where they live!) While I was running down a hill, toward then end of my 4 mile run, I swallowed a bug! YUK! I had my mouth open, and it flew right down my throat. Gross. I kept running while gagging! LOL! That must have been a sight.
On Easter I did really well on my eating. I didn't even give in and have any sweets, candies, or pies. I was very proud of myself.
This week has been super busy, and Stephen and Seth have been sick on top of everything. It's been hard to get my running in. I did 7 miles on Monday (since I didn't get to do 9miles on Sunday..plus I had done 4 on Saturday, knowing I wouldn't run on Sunday because of the storms that were coming). Tuesday and Wednesday I was busy with work, T-ball practice, and sick hubby and son, so no workouts on those days. Yesterday I ran another 7 miles; was supposed to do 5 yesterday, then threw in a few extra to make up some of what I missed. I also did my weight training after dinner. It felt Great!
I need to run another 6 today, to finish making up for Tuesday and Wednesday....Whew...what a week.
Only 2 weeks until Half-Marathon! (My run is on May 3rd!)
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment