Training is going well. My half-marathon will be here this coming Sunday. Yikes! This is my very first race, and I'm crazy enough to be doing a Half-Marathon! LOL! (But at least I'll be doing it with my Aunt, and her daughter and step-daughter.) I'm excited but nervous all at the same time. Any tips or tricks from you seasoned racers, would be greatly appreciated.
I ran 10 miles again on Monday (I was supposed to do it Sunday, but we were out all day). So after my run, I had another raw spot on my lower back, from the tag on my panties. Gah! Is something like this going to happen every time I run over 10 miles? I was shocked; I had no pain to indicate that this was happening. I only noticed because when I went to get in the shower, I saw a new red spot on my lower back, a little lower than where the other one was (that just recently healed up). Figures. After this long run, I made dinner, and once Stephen got home he said he needed to lift weights. So we both lifted weights, and then I stretched and did some ab work.
Last night (Tuesday) I missed the first 30 minutes of Biggest Loser, but thankfully I had gone in the other room to watch Biggest Loser while on the elliptical and figured out the recorder wasn't working. So I fixed it, then jumped on the Elliptical to workout while watching the rest of it. I did a full hour on the Elliptical, then finished watching the show while stretching and doing abs.
So, what did y'all think of Biggest Loser last night?! It was Good! I started watching it right as Allison was telling them about their challenge. (carrying all that weight over the 16 sand hills). That was a good Challenge. Tara is so driven, and motivated. I love her "I can do it" attitude. I was shocked that Filipe and Ron were below the yellow line. Since they both weighed in first, and dropped such huge numbers, I was afraid they were going to send someone else below the line. But everyone had stepped it up, and they all lost really big numbers. I was so proud of Tara and Helen. I was hoping to see Ron go home, but if I was Tara and Helen, I would have voted Filipe off to. You know Ron isn't a threat to them. I'll be surprised if he loses much of anything after going home to the real world. Did you notice when everyone threw their bags of weight over that ledge, they all said things like "good riddance" "I'll never see that person again!" etc. Well, I couldn't help but notice when Ron threw his over, he said "see ya later!". I immediately thought "yep, you probably will!".
I am proud of Tara and Helen. I secretly hope Tara wins, but it would be awesome to see Helen win too. Either one of them, and I'd be happy.
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

2 comments:
I thought the same thing when Ron threw the weight overboard. He just doesn't seem to have that spark that the successful ones do. It's terrible to say, I know. But the only "fire" in him is burning for Mike to win, not himself. Any WHY did he not have to show his stomach before and after like everyone else did???? Drives me nuts! Some scan - I want to see the real results - ugh! He just irritates the heck out of me and I want him gone. The finale is the day of our anniversary - oh what a fun night I have in store for T - lol!
I totally agree with your assesment of this weeks episode. Ron drives me NUTSO! I do like Mike...but I can hardly cheer for him when Ron is always in the picture.
Anyway, yes, Tara is my favorite although Helen has been really impressing me lately too! Wow..48 and such a go-getter!?! That's awesome! I definitely congradulate her for her achievements and good attitude!
I didn't notice that is what Ron said when he threw his bag over..that's hilarious. And you're right, I'll be shocked if he keeps up the exercising and eating healthy at home. (but MAN I hope he does for his other son's sake!)
Anyway....excited about the finale!...except that I HATE that it's almost over! :(
Post a Comment