Today was a 10 mile run. I was kind of apprehensive about it. I've never ran that far in my life! It was super windy outside, so I opted for the trusty treadmill instead. I actually watched an entire movie while running. Wow!
I ran the full 10 miles, without stopping, in 1 hour and 46 minutes. (I also didn't know that once my treadmill gets to 99+ minutes, it starts over at 0! LOL!) I was proud of myself for doing it, and not giving up. At about mile 5 I was tired and ready to stop, but I kept giving myself a pep talk and made it through! :) Yea!!! I'm so glad I didn't give up.
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

3 comments:
wow. Wow. WOW. After my 5K...I KNOW what a feat that is. All I can say is you are WAY more determined and in better shape than me. Running that 5K was a total eye-opener for me.
Anyway, enough negativity...I was trying to congratulate you on your achievements! That is amazing K that you did the whole 10 miles without stopping! You have my complete admiration!
Again, I am SO proud of you! There's just that burst of energy/adrenaline that you get after making it through those initial rough miles.
I had my 10k yesterday - woo hoo! I had a great time. The race environment sure beats running by myself all the time.
You are going to do so great next week! It's next week, right?
My half-marathon is on May 3rd. Can't wait! :)
Post a Comment