Friday, April 24, 2009

Biggest Loser thoughts

Stephen and I finally watched Biggest Loser last night. It was a good one. I was shocked that Kristen went home. Ron is so conniving. He kept his promise that he wouldn't write her name down, but he helped his son find the loop-hole to get rid of her. I was just sitting there with my mouth hanging open thinking "wow! how can he say everything just so correctly, so that he isn't technically fibbing about any of it?! he is so conniving!"
I personally hope Tara wins. I think she has the drive and the determination to win this, and her head seems to be in the right place. Mikey is getting arrogant and cocky, and I'm really beginning to dislike him almost as much as I dislike his Dad. So Tara is my choice. Helen is ok, but she is much to whiny for me. Her and Kristen both are such Drama Queens. I couldn't handle listening to them all day. Of course I can't stand Filipe. Ever since him and his cousin Sione acted so childish and refused to train with Jillian, blew up with her, and then went whining to Bob...I've been out on them both.
Anyway, it was a good show, as always. :)

2 comments:

Rene' said...

I love the biggest loser too! Go Tara GO! I agree about Filipe and Sione-how unbelievably immature!

Jen said...

Wow KC..you should review this show for a living! You remember everything! ha ha ha
You are right on too! I forgot about Sione and Filipe acting like that. I did really like Kristen though. For such a BIG girl....she had/has a drive a lot like Tara's I think.
I also forgot about how cocky Mikey has become too. You're right...it drove me NUTS when he said he had "the show in the bag." Man I hope Tara shows HIM! She probabaly will...the girl NEVER loses! :) Who would have thought Alli would have won last year? Tara can do it!