I hope you all are excited about this year ahead of us. I know I am glad to have the holiday's behind me. I enjoyed them a little to much. We were out of town for over a week, and I gave in and ate things I wouldn't normally eat. This holiday season I gained 7 lbs! Yikes! We are now back home and back to our normal schedules though, so the weight is coming off again, Yea! I've already lost 2 lbs since being home. Whew. Thank Goodness. It is miserable to have your jeans start feeling tight. I hate that feeling. So I'm looking forward to my daily workouts, eating healthy again, and reaching my goal/normal weight once again.
Oh, and to top this off, The Biggest Loser is starting again tomorrow! Woo-Hoo!!! I love that show. It is so motivational, and inspiring! I get on my elliptical while watching, and the time just flies by. Does it get any better than that?! :)
I almost forgot to tell you! At Christmas, I received the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Workout DVD. Yea! I tried it today, on level 1, and it was TOUGH! (of course I did it with 8 lb handweights which may have been part of the reason it was so hard). I had on my heart rate monitor, and in only 20 minutes, I burned 250 calories! Wowsers!
I also got the Biggest Loser Families Cookbook, and the Biggest Loser Cardio Max, and Body Sculpt DVD's! Woo-Hoo! I can't wait to try them now too.
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment