Yesterday I finally did my "Biggest Loser: Cardio Max" DVD. It was GREAT!!! LOVE IT!!!!! I can barely even sit today, because my backside is so SORE! I love that feeling, (you know it's working, and you worked hard).
After I did that, I went and got on the Elliptical for over an hour. Total I burned 690 calories.....however.....we went out to eat and though I was pretty good at dinner and only ate half of my food (doggie bagged the rest of it), we stopped at Braums on the way home and got ice cream! :o It was SOOOO Good.....but then i felt so full and disappointed that I'd blown all of my hard work.
So, for that reason, I am thankful that today is a New Day. A time to start fresh, and focus on the goal. That's all we can do. If you find that you have given in to the temptation to eat something you know you shouldn't; you get up, dust yourself off, and get back on the health/fitness wagon. After all, what fun is working out so hard, and being so mindful of your food choices, if you can't give in and eat something you really love 'occasionally'? Just don't make a habit of it.
Alright, time to go squeeze in a workout before starting on some more of my work.
Later!
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

1 comment:
Yay you had ice cream...you are human after all. Sometimes I wonder.....:o)
Post a Comment