Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Biggest Loser Talk.....

Did you want the first NEW episode last night?! I can tell this is going to be another really GREAT season. They changed the show up, yet again.....

3 comments:

Kate said...

yep, gonna be another good season. It's a little weird though that 1/2 of the team gets sent home. Kind of defeats the whole "couple" theme, don't ya think? We'll see though. That one girl on the green team already irritates me. Her poor partner is haulin' ass and she just stands there and bawls when the speed increases on the treadmill.

Jen said...

Ya, Kate...that's Laura. Grrr....glad she's gone home. she can have her drama there. I'll be shocked if she actually makes much progress.
Anyway, I do NOT like what they've done to the show this season...so far anyway...but of course I'll be watching no matter what they do. It's my weekly dose of motivation!
Ps. while I was on the elliptical at the gym the other day, I grabbed a Guidepost's magazine off the rack and Julie from a couple of seasons ago was on the cover. She told a "behind the scenes" story about being on teh show. IT was SO interesting and fun to read! I'll have to check and see if I can find that article online. I know you girls would love it!

KC said...

I don't know, I kind of like the new "twist" of sending the partner home. This gives them extra motivation to really work hard to stay above that line, so they can bring their partner back. If they give up, they not only fail themselves, but their partner. I think it's going to be good.

Yes Laura and her partner were both driving me nuts. One is a huge baby (Laura), and the other is full of herself. Ekk! But what would the show be without drama and someone for us to NOT like. LOL! :)