Monday, January 26, 2009

better...

Today's nutrition is going much better than yesterday. Yea!!!!
I've had Kashi Go Lean Cereal (1 cup) with skim milk for breakfast, with coffee (black with a sweet n low).
Then for lunch I had a cup of home-made turkey chili with a sprinkle of skim-mozzarella cheese (perfect for a cold wet day).
I've drank a ton of water today, and just finished working out.
I did 4.33 miles on the treadmill (on the highest incline) and burned 706 calories (per my heart-rate monitor). Yea!!!! I can't explain how great exercise makes me feel. It's like all of the stress just leaves the body and I get a renewed focus and feel so much happier. I love this feeling!
Ok, almost time to go pick up Levi from school.
Hope you are having a wonderful, successful day also.
Later!

1 comment:

Jen said...

WOWOWOW! I am amazed that you can run that long/far! I am no where near your level in the running dept.
Great Job!!