I hate to admit it, but I was SO FREAKIN' SORE after the half-marathon on Saturday. I've never been really sore after a half-marathon before. Just a little tight, but nothing bad.... Am I just not in as good of shape as I was last year? Or was it all of the hills and battling the horrible head-on winds? I don't really know...I vote for the later. LOL! :-)
That afternoon, my knee was so sore I could barely walk. Then after we finally relaxed that evening, when I got up off of the couch to go to bed, my calves were screaming in pain! What?!?! This has never happened before! Then of course on Sunday morning when I got out of bed, I took one step and about fell down. My calves were on serious protest! LOL! After walking around awhile, I was able to work some of the soreness out, but YAOUCH!
Monday was much better. Not as sore, but still not fully energized. I spent the day with my sweetie pie, and it was pure bliss!!! (I love you baby!)
Finally, today, I'm feeling normal again. Stephen had to work, so I did my college homework and quiz this morning, and just now finished running 5 miles. That felt GREAT! No knee pain, thank the Lord!..and got a good sweat in.
Some work just arrived, so I'm gonna shower and get busy on that before I gotta go get the munchkins.
Later!
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

2 comments:
ouch! my legs hurt just reading that! hope you are feeling back to normal soon
Thanks Kate! I am feeling 100% normal again now. Yea!
I even ran 5 miles with NO knee pain, and no pain "after" the run either. I think my new vitamins may be helping.
Post a Comment