My next half-marathon is only a little over 2 weeks away. Feb 19th! Can't wait! Last year when I ran this race, it was my very first half-marathon. It was drizzling rain when we started. Then half-way through the race, it started pouring, then hailing and lightening. I think it actually helped me run faster though, because I was so ready to be done and get warm/dry. LOL! As long as it's not icy or snowing, I'll be happy! Fingers crossed, and saying a prayer!
I ran 8.65 miles last night, with NO knee pain! Yea!!! I've been taking a supplement called "ElastiJoint" which you mix up in water and drink. It's not very tasty but I gulp it down, simply because it seems to have cured my knee pain. Before taking this every day, I couldn't even run a mile without my right knee throbbing in pain. After starting to take this daily, I can run forever with no pain at all! It's amazing!
I'm seriously thinking of joining the new Rec Center in the city where my hubby works. It is brand new and was supposed to open Feb 1st, which didn't happen due to everything being shut down because of all of this stinkin ice. But once it does open, it would give me a place to go run/cross train/weight train, and they said in March or April they will start offering classes such as step aerobics, spin, zumba, kickboxing, karate, dance classes, etc. The only bad part is they said these classes will cost extra. What?! Shouldn't that be included in the gym fees?! I was flabbergasted! (and a bit annoyed to tell the truth). But I may still join anyway. You can do month to month pay as you go, or annual. And it's no contracts...so that's a plus.
Y'all stay warm, and get a good sweat in, it will make you feel better! :-)
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

2 comments:
good luck in your run!!!! I agree about extra fees at gyms for classes , once u pay to go there I think it should all be included. A lot of those cross fit classes are like that.
That is crazy about the extra cost at the gym! I don't like that at all! Boo!
Still, I am so happy that you will have somewhere to go for group fitness! YAY!
WOW!!! I can't believe you have a 1/2 marathon coming up in 2 weeks! AWESOME! You are so inspiring! I can't wait to hear how it goes (and hopefully see pictures again!)
Post a Comment