Sunday, February 20, 2011

Next...

My husband asked me last night, which race I'll be running next.  I told him I wasn't sure.  I wasn't real crazy about the other half I ran last year. It was a long drive to get there, and it was mostly through this wooded park setting.  Lots of pollen/flower smells that choked you along the path, and not many people along the path to keep you encouraged...due to the wooded areas.  So I told him I just wasn't sure....
Then he announced that if I do a half during the summer, he'd do it with me!!!!  WHAT?!?!  Did I just hear him right? I'd actually have a running partner?!  I'm about to burst with excitement!!!!  YES!!!!!!  So I told him I'd even be kind enough to let him choose which summer half he wants to run, and we would do it together.  I can't wait!!!!!!! 
Can you tell I'm super-dooper-shmooper excited?! :-D

2 comments:

Kate said...

awww, how cool! you guys will have a great time training together! and that always helps me amp up the competition when i know i'll be working out with the hubby. have fun you guys!

Rene' said...

that will be cool. have fun running and practicing together :)