Saturday's Race Results: (the results were posted by a different website than last year, and they didn't report your total place in your gender, or your overall place out of everyone. boo!) So I added the total up for overall and gender myself. :-)
Gun Time: 1:58:45
Chip Time: 1:58:22
Age Class Position: 7 (out of 23..not bad)
Overall : 98 (out of 189) *I had to count/add up
Gender Place: 27 (out of 89 women) *I had to count/add up...
Pace: 9:02/M
This same race, Last Year:
Half Marathon F 30-34
Gun Time: 01:59:30
Chip Time: 01:59:19
Class Position: 6
Overall: 65 (out of 149 people)
Gender Place: 19 (out of 70 women)
Pace 9:06/M
I did at least improve a little on my time from the year before. So I am more than happy with that. :-)
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment