I'm getting excited and nervous. My next half-marathon is only 2 days away! The weather is much warmer and nicer now, so that is a plus. The weather man is calling for a 20% chance of rain though, so say a prayer that it will hold off until Sunday. I ran this exact race last year, in the pouring rain, lightening, and hail. I just pray for nicer weather this time...of course the bad weather may have made me run a little faster, due to wanting to hurry up and finish so I could get warm and dry. LOL!
I'm not expecting to set any personal records...I have been training, but with the knee pain that I had been having, it had put a damper on my running schedule there for awhile. Now that the knee is feeling better, I'm running more, but I haven't ran all of my "long runs". I think the furthest I have run in training is 10miles. So hopefully I can survive, and at least make it in under 2 hours. We'll see.
Have you all been watching Biggest Loser? This season is pretty good, but I am not liking the new trainers...they are going to have a very hard time replacing Jillian.
I do like the blond girl on the pink team, I think her name is Sara?, she had the miscarriages and is there to lose weight so she can have a healthy pregnancy and start a family with her husband. She just seems to have a big heart, and is there for the right reasons.
I also like Courtney, the really big girl who lost over a 100pounds before even being on the show. She just seems to always have positive outlook and upbeat attitude...she is an inspiration!
Hope you are all getting your exercise and healthy nutrition in. Spring/Summer (aka: shorts/bikini season) will =be here before we know it!
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

2 comments:
I've been thinking about you and your upcoming race. I think you'll be plenty prepared having run a 10-mile long run, don't worry!
Saying a little prayer that the rain holds off till after you cross the finish line!
I was saying the same thing about the new trainers. They just don' motivate me like Bob and Jillian do, but then again it took a few seasons of watching for me to really take to them. We'll see how it goes. Hope the show doesn't tank without them. I do like that their focus is more on MMA and less on being gym rats. That is refreshing in my opinion.
how did your race go?
I like courtney on BL too, she is always seeing the bright side :)
Post a Comment