Saturday, March 26, 2011

website/cute tank tops....

I had received an email from one of my running newsletters, telling me about a website with super cute shirts and tanks.  http://www.cafepress.com/+exercise+womens-tank-tops?page=1

They have super cute stuff, for around $20-$23 each. 

Here are a few of my FAVORITES:  Love these!

(these first two reminded me of myself, and my dear friend Kate)
Half Marathon Mommy Peace Qui Jr.Spaghetti Strap

Women's Tank Top


LOVE this one too!  Soooo true!
BASEBALL MOM-PINK Women's Tank Top



and this one made me immediately think of my sweet friend, Jenni:  :-)
Gun Show Women's Tank Top

3 comments:

Kate said...

hahaha! these are adorable! i love the half marathon one. thanks for sharing!

KC said...

That first one, "Half Marathon Mommy" immediately made me think of you Kate! I thought you would love it as much as I did. :)

Rene' said...

I love the first one, too cute