I started feeling a little better on Sunday. The fever was finally over, but still had an extremely sore throat. But Sunday afternoon, I went ahead and ran 4 miles, knowing that when I run I feel better. It did help.
Then yesterday I went to work early, and then had my 1 1/2 hour massage (BLISS!!!). Last night I had to go meet Stephen (to take him basketball clothes and the boys), so while Stephen played basketball with his buddies, I ran on the mini track upstairs (overlooks the basketball court). It was fun, but I'm not sure how far I ran. I "think" it was about 6 miles, but I'm not 100% positive. Oh well, at least I ran. :-)
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

2 comments:
This is what I was thinking when I read this post...
When you get the choice to sit it out or run....just ruuuun!
(sung to the tune of "just dance")
haha
Good job running TWICE! You are amazing! I hope your throat is better today! I hate having a sore throat.
and keep running! that's great. happy to hear you're feeling better. it's always good to sweat out those toxins!
Post a Comment