I remembered who the other person was that I've been told I looked like. When we were watching Biggest Loser last night, it reminded me! We were watching Biggest Loser with some friends a few months back and they asked me if I remembered when Kim Lyons was on the show. I was like "of course! she is a famous fitness competitor!" They then told me that the first time they ever saw her on the show they both immediately thought of me, and said "you know who she looks like?! Kandy!" I was so totally flattered. There may be a small resemblance, due to the large eyes, and face shape. Whatcha think?
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago


2 comments:
DEFINITELY!!!!
WOW! I can't believe how much you look like her!
Absolutely! I always think of you when I turn on the BL Cardio Max DVD w/ her. I think to myself 'Hi Kandy!' - lol. I'm dork; I know. But yes, you are a doll and clearly in great shape - keep it up!
Post a Comment