Fitness is a daily choice. What you choose today, will determine how you feel tomorrow.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Highlights
My sweet friend Venece highlighted my hair Saturday, with a dark brown, and a blond. It's super cute, and I'm LOVING it! just wish the dark brown would stay forever, and not fade out to a red overtime. Oh well. I'll enjoy it while it lasts. :-) She did a great job!!!! Check out the pics below:
Thank you Venece!!!! You made my Christmas Merry! :-)
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
A new vacation!
-
We did something we have never done before...
we went on vacation with several friends and stayed in the house of someone
we had never met before!!! Very '...
P90X Day 10, 11 & 12
-
YES! We are still going strong! :)
I will admit, Saturday proved to be too much of a challenge and we were
unable to get out workout in. By the time we got ...
Happy New Year!
-
2012 ended with Stephen replacing the battery in my car before he had to go
to work. I then finished up some work, and the boys and I stayed up until
midn...
Hello Friendship!
-
So this will be a short post...BUT I'VE MOVED ON TO ANOTHER BLOG/WEBSITE!
Please, for the love of all things that are holy...follow me there. I will
be lea...
Signing off-until next year
-
I am pregnant, which explained the health problems-so no marathon for me
until next year. I will be doing a new blog though, but just haven't
fleshed it ou...
1 comment:
Awesome! What a great friend she is!
Post a Comment