Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Believe it or not, I'm still here...

Where has the time gone since my last post?! Yikes! Things have been SUPER busy.
I did Jen's 10 day challenge, and was working out everyday, and trying to eat really clean and healthy.
I did the elliptical a lot, and then on the nice weather days, when I was out working, I'd stop by the parks/lakes and run. Tuesday before Thanksgiving I stopped at the lake and ran 6.5 miles. But then Wednesday was spent working, and then getting recipes prepared to take to my Grandmother's house, and then my parents came over to spend the night with us, before going up to Grandma's the next morning.
Thursday was thanksgiving. Spent most of the day driving, then visiting with family, and driving back home. My Daddy kept the boys and my mom and I got up super early on Friday and went shopping!!! We had soooo much fun together. I wish we could go shopping together more often. I love spending time with her. After my dad brought the boys home, and picked up Mom, I spent the rest of the evening cleaning, working, and staying up until midnight to put the turkey on the smoker. I was up from 2:45am until Midnight on Friday. I was WORN OUT! So I crashed from Midnight until 4am, when Levi woke me because he had a bad dream...then got back in bed around 4:30...and woke up at 6am when Seth told me he accidentally wet his bed. Geesh! So I got up...did laundry, packed our bags, and then we all headed to Stephen's parents for Thanksgiving with them. I drove up, while Stephen tried to sleep, and the boys watched Scooby Doo.
After we got to his parents and visited for a little bit, I tried to catch up on some work, then my allergy medicine kicked in and I napped for a little bit. We had a great visit with them. It was just short, since we had to come back on Sunday for the boys to go to school Monday.
So I didn't workout Wednesday-Monday. But I made up for it on Tuesday. I got in there and did 1 hr and 45 minutes on the Elliptical while watching last weeks Biggest Loser! It was a good one. Then I was all caught up on my favorite show and exercise, so that I was able to relax and watch last nights biggest loser with my hubby and boys, all snuggled up on the couch. It was GREAT!
What exercise shall I do today??? hmmmm....I'll let you know what I finally decided. Gotta finish up some work and go get the boys from school. Later!

No comments: